Smoothies are a standard part of my daily menu, but I’ve been missing something.
You can turn any smoothie recipe into a cheesecake version by adding one thing. Cottage cheese…which I ordinarily loath.
Ask me to eat a cottage cheese snack, and I’m out. No thanks. A cheesecake smoothie? Yes, please.
For example, your lunch today could be a Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie.
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 6-7 strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cup of water or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla flavor
- 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese (or more if you want)
- Spinach (optional)
Just try it. You will love.