There are a hundred ways to make this happen, but my way is easy. I have no fancy equipment or software.
Create a Monogram for Your Desktop:
- Search for desktop images, and find one you like.
- Save the image to your computer.
- Open the image in either PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Expand the image over the entire slide.
- Download a free monogram font. I used this one from a random website.
- Install the font. When it is installed, it should appear in your font list in all your programs.
- Create three text boxes. The last initial in the middle is 300 point font. The side initials are in 200 point.
- Center and align the letters.
- Export the presentation as a PDF file. Save the file in a folder that appears as an option to select a background image in your computer’s settings.
- Open your computer’s settings, and choose the background you created as you would any other picture.
I think these instructions are specific enough. If you have questions, PLEASE leave a comment so I can help you and fix my instructions.